Overview of all innovation
New guide to ISO 50001:2018 published
Companies worldwide use the standardized procedure of the ISO 50001 standard to systematically record energy consumption and make it more efficient. The revised DIN EN ISO 50001:2018 standard for energy management was published at the end of 2018.
At the end of 2018, the revised DIN EN ISO 50001:2018 standard for energy management was published. A new feature is the continuous improvement of energy-related performance. The introduction of the “High-Level Structure” (HLS) is intended to improve compatibility with other management system standards.
From August 2021, all old certifications will lose their validity. DENEFF, together with GUTcert and ÖKOTEC, has developed an up-to-date guide for orientation.
Content of the guide (German)
- ISO 50001 – the core of the standards family
- Revision ISO 50001:2018 – What’s new? (Regulation)
- ISO 50003 – Requirements for auditing
- ISO 50006 – Metrics and baselines (guidance)
- ISO 50015 – Measurement and verification (guide)
- Excursus: Methodology for the systematic establishment of energy indicators
Download the guide:
(*) Mandatory fields