Working students & interns (m/f/d) for technical projects
Join us in shaping climate protection and the energy transition for companies!
Are you looking for a varied internship in a dynamic, successful and promising company? Then you’ve come to the right place! For more than 20 years, ÖKOTEC has stood for intelligent solutions to reduce energy and resource consumption for industry and commerce – since 2016 also with our main shareholder Veolia. With our business activities, we make a significant contribution to limiting global climate change, to the success of the energy transition and to the decarbonization of economic activity. We support our customers with various consulting services and with our self-developed software solution EnEffCo® for energy efficiency controlling.
We are looking for your support as a working student or intern.
What the role entails
- Research on selected topics of the energy transition
- Analysis and presentation of energy consumption data
- Examination and processing of system diagrams
- Support with inventories
- Development and description of energy saving measures
What we are looking for
- You have a strong energy engineering / energy management mindset
- Advanced university degree preferably in engineering
- Experience with energy management / energy technology topics
- Very good communication skills and German language skills: B2
Our future-oriented company offers you a diverse working environment and a working atmosphere in which commitment and good ideas are valued and communication is maintained at eye level. Flexible working hours, home office and time accounts allow you to combine your private and professional life.
Ideally, the internship should last at least 3 months. Following the internship, there is the possibility to write a bachelor or master thesis at ÖKOTEC.
We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail with the subject “Technical Projects”. Please indicate the type of work you are interested in and the period/start date.
ÖKOTEC Energiemanagement GmbH
EUREF-Campus, Haus 13
Torgauer Straße 12-15