Working students & interns (m/f/d) for technical projects and digital efficiency technology
Join us in shaping climate protection and the energy transition for companies!
Time is of the essence! The global threat of climate change is forcing us to act in all areas of our lives to limit the damage caused by high greenhouse gas emissions. Join us and use your skills to help us tackle the climate crisis in industry and trade.
For over 20 years, ÖKOTEC has stood for intelligent solutions to reduce the consumption of energy and resources for industry and commerce. With our business activities, we make a significant contribution to limiting global climate change, to the success of the energy transition and to the decarbonization of economic activity. We support our customers with various consulting services and with our proprietary software solution EnEffCo® for Energy efficiency monitoring.
What the role entails
We offer internships and working student positions. The weekly working hours depend on the individual case.
- Research on selected topics relating to the energy transition
- Analysis and presentation of energy consumption data
- Checking and processing system diagrams
- Support with initial assessments (partly on site with customers)
- Development, calculation and description of actions to save energy and reduce CO2 in customer projects
- Supporting users of our EnEffCo® energy controlling software
- Preparation and processing of energy monitoring, benchmarking and savings controlling reports.
What we are looking for
- You have a strong energy technology/energy management mindset
- You are in advanced university studies, preferably in an engineering program
- You have experience with energy industry / energy technology topics
- You are very communicative and a team player
- You have a very good command of written and spoken German
- You have very good PC skills (common software)
- You may have basic knowledge of measurement technology
- You are interested in learning something new and developing yourself further
What we offer
- Open and friendly working environment
- Flat hierarchies and communication at eye level
- A modern working environment on the EUREF-Campus
- Team events
- Flexible working hours
- Reasonable remuneration
We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail with the subject “Technical projects digital efficiency technology”. Please state your main areas of interest and your possible start date.
ÖKOTEC Energiemanagement GmbH
EUREF-Campus, Haus 13
Torgauer Straße 12-15