Working student (all genders)
product marketing and documentation
For over 20 years, ÖKOTEC has stood for intelligent solutions to reduce energy and resource consumption for industry and commerce. With our business activities, we make a significant contribution to limiting global climate change, to the success of the energy transition and to the decarbonization of economic activity. We support our customers with various consulting services and with our self-developed software solution EnEffCo® for energy efficiency controlling.
What the role entails
We are offering a working student position (all genders) for our software product EnEffCo®. The weekly working time is up to 20h/week (an increase to 40h/week during the semester break is possible by arrangement).
- Creation, expansion and maintenance of product descriptions, website and documentation for EnEffCo
- Support in the creation of user stories, articles and newsletters
- Research on selected topics in the areas of climate protection and energy transition
What we are looking for
- You are studying at university, preferably with a focus on technology and/or communication, e.g. technical communication, communication design, technical journalism, (business) informatics, engineering or economics or similar.
- You want to present complex technical contexts in an understandable and clever way.
- You have a very good command of written and spoken German and English.
- You have knowledge of visualization: image editing, creating diagrams, etc.
What we offer
- An open and friendly working environment, flat hierarchies and communication at eye level with appropriate remuneration
- A modern working environment on the EUREF campus, flexible working hours and home office
- Team events
We are looking forward to receiving your application with the subject “Technical Editing/ Documentation”. Please state your possible start date.
There is also the possibility to write a bachelor or master thesis at ÖKOTEC.
ÖKOTEC Energiemanagement GmbH
EUREF-Campus, Haus 13
Torgauer Straße 12-15
Contact person: Oliver Sommer