Software Developer/ Full Stack Developer
Become part of the energy transition
For more than 20 years, ÖKOTEC has stood for intelligent solutions to reduce energy and resource consumption for industrial and commercial companies. With our business activities, we make a significant contribution to limiting global climate change, to the success of the energy transition and to the decarbonization of economic activity. We support our customers with various consulting services and with our inhouse-developed software solution EnEffCo® to develop and implement their climate protection goals. With our qualified and dedicated team, we achieve high customer satisfaction and dynamic growth, since 2016 jointly with our main shareholder Veolia.
After an intensive onboarding, you will get increasing responsibility for the programming of sub-areas up to software modules and overall functions. You will develop new functions, modules and features in close collaboration with our EnEffCo® development team and acquire knowledge about new technologies in the process.
What the role entails
- Development of browser-based application interfaces for PCs and mobile devices
- Programming of complex processes for data processing and analysis
- Programming of interfaces to devices and other data systems
- Programming of customer-specific add-on modules and prototypes for innovative extension modules
- You will develop modules and associated tests for our software solution EnEffCo in close coordination with our development team
- Adaptation and monitoring of our CI pipeline
- Migration of our software modules to current technologies and frameworks
- Participation in concept development
What we are looking for
- Completed studies (diploma, master’s degree) in the field of computer science or a comparable discipline
- Profound knowledge and experience in the named field of activity are required
- Very good knowledge of C# or another object-oriented programming language
- Good knowledge of web technologies (HTML, JS, CSS)
- Good knowledge of German
- Interest in industrial processes
What we offer
Our forward-looking company offers a diverse working environment as well as a working atmosphere in which commitment and good ideas are valued. We also focus on open and equal communication. Sounds interesting? It certainly is.
- Helping to shape the energy transition in a growth industry
- Working in an international team with flat hierarchies
- Attractive training and development opportunities
- Additional salary elements (e.g. tax-free allowances) agreed individually
- Team and sports events as well as health care (massages) at the workplace
- Modern workplace with a view over Berlin on the EUREF campus (close to the S-Bahn Südkreuz and Schöneberg)
We look forward to receiving your application, stating your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date.
Do you have any questions? We are happy to help you.
ÖKOTEC Energiemanagement GmbH
EUREF-Campus, Haus 13
Torgauer Straße 12-15