Software Consultant Energy Efficiency (m/f/d)
Become part of the energy transition
For more than 20 years, ÖKOTEC has stood for intelligent solutions to reduce energy and resource consumption for industry and commerce – since 2016 also with our main shareholder Veolia. With our business activities, we make a significant contribution to limiting global climate change, to the success of the energy transition and to the decarbonization of economic activity. We support our customers with various consulting services and with our self-developed software solution EnEffCo® for energy efficiency controlling.
What the role entails
In close collaboration with our EnEffCo® team, you will be responsible for the implementation of our software at our customers, as well as project managing the process. IT requirements, measurement technology and plant engineering all come into play in this role. Through a combination of consulting and implementation, you will support our customers in reducing energy consumption and realizing climate protection goals.
- EnEffCo® implementation and enhancement projects to increase energy efficiency from installation to successful energy or resource saving project
- Participation in national and international software implementation projects
- Consulting, training and support of our customers in the use of our EnEffCo® software
- Interface connection for data acquisition and export (e.g. WebAPI, OPC UA, CSV, databases, Modbus, M-Bus)
- Setup and evaluation of analyses, dashboards and reports
- Advice on the selection and connection of measurement technology
- Contributing to the further development and optimization of our software and service scope
What we are looking for
- Degree in engineering with a specialization in automation technology, control engineering, energy technology, supply engineering, energy management, renewable energies, business informatics or a comparable qualification.
- Alternatively, you have completed further training as a state-certified technician specializing in electrical engineering/automation engineering, supply engineering, mechanical engineering or computer science
- Knowledge of data acquisition, energy management, energy technology, energy management, rational energy application, process engineering systems, energy measurement technology, SQL and network technology
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the designated field of responsibility is required
- Strong IT and software affinity with interest in practical implementation
- Ability to work independently, reliably and goal-oriented
- Good knowledge of German and English required
What we offer
- An exciting job for the energy transition in a future-proof industry
- Working in an international team with flat hierarchies
- Attractive training and development opportunities
- Additional salary elements
- Team and sports events as well as health care at the workplace
- Modern office with a view over Berlin on the EUREF campus (close to the S-Bahn Südkreuz and Schöneberg)
- Flexible working time model
We look forward to receiving your application, stating your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date.
Do you have any questions? We are happy to help you.
ÖKOTEC Energiemanagement GmbH
EUREF-Campus, Haus 13
Torgauer Straße 12-15