Software Consultant Energy Efficiency (m/f/d)
Become part of the energy transition
For more than 20 years, ÖKOTEC has stood for intelligent solutions to reduce energy and resource consumption for industrial and commercial companies. With our business activities, we make a significant contribution to limiting global climate change, to the success of the energy transition and to the decarbonization of economic activity. We support our clients with various consulting services and with our in-house-developed software solution EnEffCo®. It enables the comprehensive management of energy efficiency, allowing companies to systematically track, monitor, and evaluate energy system data and processes. Over 100 well-known companies, including Daimler and BMW, are already using EnEffCo®. With our qualified and dedicated team, we achieve high customer satisfaction and dynamic growth, since 2016 jointly with our main shareholder Veolia.
What the role entails
In close collaboration with our EnEffCo® team, your will be responsible for the implementation of our software at our customers, as well as project managing the process. IT requirements, measurement technology and plant engineering all come into play in this role. Through a combination of consulting and implementation, you will support our customers in reducing energy consumption and realizing climate protection goals.
- EnEffCo® implementation and expansion projects to increase energy efficiency from installation to a successful energy conservation delivery
- Consulting, training and support for our clients
- Interface connection for data import and export (e.g. OPC UA, CSV, databases, Modbus), incl. configuration of gateways
- Set-up and evaluation of analyses, dashboards and reports
- Advice on the selection and connection of measurement technology Contributing to the further development and optimization of our software and scope of service
What we are looking for
- Completed studies e.g. in the field of automation, control engineering or energy technology
- Sound technical knowledge and at least 4 years of professional experience in the field of work
- Strong IT and software affinity with interest in practical implementation
- Knowledge of energy, energy efficiency and process engineering systems
- Dedication, ability to work in a team and customer-oriented approach Good German and English skills required
What we offer
Our forward-looking company offers a diverse working environment as well as a working atmosphere in which commitment and good ideas are valued. We also focus on open and equal communication. Sounds interesting? It certainly is.
- Helping to shape the energy transition in a growth industry
- Working in an international team with flat hierarchies
- Attractive training and development opportunities
- Additional salary elements (e.g. tax-free allowances) agreed individually
- Team and sports events as well as health care (massages) at the workplace
- Modern workplace with a view over Berlin on the EUREF campus (close to the S-Bahn Südkreuz and Schöneberg)
We look forward to receiving your application, stating your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date.
Do you have any questions? We are happy to help you.
ÖKOTEC Energiemanagement GmbH
EUREF-Campus, Haus 13
Torgauer Straße 12-15