Sales Assistant Back Office (m/f/d)
Join us in shaping climate protection and the energy transition for companies!
For more than 20 years, ÖKOTEC has stood for intelligent solutions to reduce energy and resource consumption for industry and commerce – since 2016 also with our main shareholder Veolia. With our business activities, we make a significant contribution to limiting global climate change, to the success of the energy transition and to the decarbonization of economic activity. We support our customers with various consulting services and with our self-developed software solution EnEffCo® for energy efficiency controlling.
As a Sales Assistant, you will support our entire acquisition process and be an essential part of our sales team.
What the role entails
- Preparation of quotations and calculations
- Collaboration on sales projects and tenders
- Support in the follow-up of offers and leads
- Maintaining the customer database and sales documents
- Creation of order confirmations and transfer to project processing
- Support in the further development of internal sales processes
- Participation in sales and marketing campaigns and events
What we are looking for
- Relevant training (e.g. industrial clerk) or comparable qualification
- Professional experience in sales or assistance, preferably in the service sector
- Ability to work in a team, high motivation and a committed way of working
- Good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Customer orientation and very good communication skills
- Basic technical understanding and interest in energy topics
- Good command of English
What we offer
- An exciting and varied job for a successful energy turnaround in a future-proof industry
- Working in an international team with flat hierarchies
- Attractive training and development opportunities
- Additional salary elements
- Team and sports events as well as health care at the workplace
- Modern office with a view over Berlin on the EUREF campus (close to the S-Bahn Südkreuz and Schöneberg)
We look forward to receiving your application, stating your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date.
ÖKOTEC Energiemanagement GmbH
EUREF-Campus, Haus 13
Torgauer Straße 12-15