Moderator and Project Manager Climate Protection Networks (m/f/d)
Help shape climate protection and the energy transition in business!
For more than 20 years, ÖKOTEC has stood for intelligent solutions to reduce energy and resource consumption for industrial and commercial companies – since 2016 jointly with our main shareholder Veolia. With our energy efficiency and climate protection networks, we support companies throughout Germany in reducing greenhouse gas emissions and operating in a more climate-friendly way.
Our climate protection networks enable our industry clients to exchange experiences in the field of climate protection, energy efficiency and energy management, to gain new insights and to implement measures and savings more quickly.
What the role entails
In your role as Moderator, you will inspire new as well as existing participants and motivate them to become more active in the field of climate protection. As a Project Manager you will coordinate the collaboration between the various participants and the knowledge transfer within our network team.
- Concept development and initiation of new networks as well as acquisition of participants
- Planning, organizing and moderating network meetings
- Support of participating company representatives in close cooperation with our sales team
- Management of the ÖKOTEC networks as well as organization of the internal communication and knowledge transfer
- Presentation of ÖKOTEC, the network and specialist topics at events and within the association and their activities
What we are looking for
- Completed studies in the field of economics, sciences or engineering
- Experience as a moderator or in leading seminars / workshops
- Enthusiasm for and profound expertise in climate protection and energy transition
- Result-oriented way of working, economic thinking and customer orientation
- Strong communication, teamwork and project management skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English
What we offer
- An exciting job for the energy transition in a future-proof industry
- Working in an international team with flat hierarchies
- Attractive training and development opportunities
- Additional salary elements
- Team and sports events as well as health care at the workplace
- Modern office with a view over Berlin on the EUREF campus (close to the S-Bahn Südkreuz and Schöneberg)
We look forward to receiving your application, stating your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date.
Do you have any questions? We are happy to help you.
ÖKOTEC Energiemanagement GmbH
EUREF-Campus, Haus 13
Torgauer Straße 12-15