Consultant for Energy Management and Energy Efficiency (m/f/d)
Become part of the energy transition
For more than 20 years, ÖKOTEC has stood for intelligent solutions to reduce energy and resource consumption for industrial and commercial companies. With our business activities, we make a significant contribution to limiting global climate change, to the success of the energy transition and to the decarbonization of economic activity. We support our customers with various consulting services and with our inhouse-developed software solution EnEffCo® to develop and implement their climate protection goals. With our qualified and dedicated team, we achieve high customer satisfaction and dynamic growth, since 2016 jointly with our main shareholder Veolia.
What the role entails
- Advising customers with regard to existing and new ISO 50001 systems:
- Conducting internal audits
- Support in the implementation of standard requirements
- Performing tasks of an external energy manager
- Participation in the analysis, development and conception of energy efficiency and climate protection measures
- Contributing your technical expertise to internal and external communications (e.g. workshops, presentations)
What we are looking for
- Completed studies (Diploma, Master’s degree) in the field of economics or engineering
- Sound technical knowledge and at least 3 years of professional experience in the field of work are required
- Result-oriented way of working, economic thinking and customer orientation
- Strong communication, teamwork and project management skills
- Very good knowledge of Excel and affinity for the use of IT
- Training as an internal auditor according to ISO 50001 would be a bonus Good knowledge of English desirable
What we offer
Our forward-looking company offers a diverse working environment as well as a working atmosphere in which commitment and good ideas are valued. We also focus on open and equal communication. Sounds interesting? It certainly is.
- Helping to shape the energy transition in a growth industry
- Working in an international team with flat hierarchies
- Attractive training and development opportunities
- Additional salary elements (e.g. tax-free allowances) agreed individually
- Team and sports events as well as health care (massages) at the workplace
- Modern workplace with a view over Berlin on the EUREF campus (close to the S-Bahn Südkreuz and Schöneberg)
We look forward to receiving your application, stating your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date.
Do you have any questions? We are happy to help you.
ÖKOTEC Energiemanagement GmbH
EUREF-Campus, Haus 13
Torgauer Straße 12-15