Consultant Energy Efficiency & Climate Protection (f/m/d)
Join us in shaping climate protection and the energy transition for companies!
For more than 20 years, ÖKOTEC has stood for intelligent solutions to reduce energy and resource consumption for industry and commerce – since 2016 also with our main shareholder Veolia. With our business activities, we make a significant contribution to limiting global climate change, to the success of the energy transition and to the decarbonization of economic activity. We support our customers with various consulting services and with our self-developed software solution EnEffCo® for energy efficiency controlling.
As a consultant for energy efficiency and climate protection, you will analyze energy-relevant processes with a focus on industry, develop suitable improvement measures, and inspire your contacts with the possibilities and opportunities in implementing measures and strategies. In this way, you will make a significant contribution to achieving our customers’ climate targets.
What the role entails
- Analysis and evaluation of energy-related processes in supply and production facilities in a wide range of industries
- Development, conception and support in the implementation of energy efficiency and climate protection measures
- Participation in the use of our software solution EnEffCo® by our energy efficiency experts
What we are looking for
- Completed studies (diploma, master’s degree) in the field of economics or engineering
- Sound technical knowledge and at least 3 years of professional experience in the designated field of activity are required
- Target-oriented way of working, economic thinking and customer orientation
- Strong communication, teamwork and project management skills
- Very good knowledge of Excel and affinity for the use of IT
- Good German and English language skills required
What we offer
- An exciting job for the energy transition in a future-proof industry
- Working in an international team with flat hierarchies
- Attractive training and development opportunities
- Additional salary elements
- Team and sports events as well as health care at the workplace
- Modern office with a view over Berlin on the EUREF campus (close to the S-Bahn Süd-kreuz and Schöneberg)
We look forward to receiving your application, stating your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date.
Do you have any questions? We are happy to help you.
ÖKOTEC Energiemanagement GmbH
EUREF-Campus, Haus 13
Torgauer Straße 12-15
+49 30 536397-30