Consultant Climate Strategy & Decarbonization (m/f/d)
Help shape climate protection and the energy transition in business!
For more than 20 years, ÖKOTEC stands for intelligent solutions to reduce energy and resource consumption for industry and commerce – since 2016 also with our main shareholder Veolia. With our business activities, we make a significant contribution to limiting global climate change, to the success of the clean energy transition and to the decarbonization of economic activity. We support our customers with various consulting services and with our software solution EnEffCo® for energy efficiency controlling.
As a Consultant for Climate Strategy and Decarbonization, you will accompany our customers from a basic assessment to the development and implementation of a Climate Strategy and the corresponding measures. You will inspire clients with the possibilities and opportunities of climate protection, develop customized offers with the support of our sales team, and implement them together with our technical experts. Thus, you make a significant contribution to the achievement of our clients’ climate targets.
What the role entails
- Identification and analysis of opportunities and risks for our customers resulting from climate change/climate protection policies
- Development and implementation of decarbonization and climate strategies for well-known industrial and commercial customers
- Technical and economic evaluation of the measures and the resulting potential for the reduction in CO2 emissions
- Analysis of current and future trends using modern tools and instruments
- Leading projects as project manager and driving further development within our team
What we are looking for
- Completed studies in the field of engineering, natural sciences or economics
- Sound technical knowledge and at least 3 years of professional experience in the field
- Analytical thinking, affinity for numbers and customer orientation
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Motivation for continuous development as well as the flexibility and mobility required in the consulting environment are a matter of course for you
- Good knowledge of English is desirable
What we offer
- An interesting role, which is helping to shape the clean energy transition
- Working in an international team with flat hierarchies
- Attractive training and development opportunities
- Additional salary elements (e.g. tax-free allowances) agreed individually
- Team and sports events as well as health care (massages) at the workplace
- Modern workplace with a view over Berlin on the EUREF campus (close to the S-Bahn Südkreuz and Schöneberg)
We look forward to receiving your application, stating your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date.
Do you have any questions? We are happy to help you.
ÖKOTEC Energiemanagement GmbH
EUREF-Campus, Haus 13
Torgauer Straße 12-15