Project Manager for Energy Efficiency
Your main tasks would be to analyze and evaluate energy-related processes and systems, develop appropriate and cost-effective energy efficiency measures as well as support our clients throughout the implementation. Your particular strengths should lie in your ability to grasp significant potential of optimization in complex energy processes and the ability to develop conceptual holistic solutions.
Based in our offices in Berlin, you would be a central point of contact for our customers from various industries throughout Germany and Europe, as well as for the employees of our flexible project teams.
To be successful in this role you’ll need to possess:
- A university degree in the field of energy/supply engineering, mechanical, electrical engineering, or equivalent degrees.
- Several years of professional experience in the planning and implementation of energy supply and technical measures, especially as project manager.
- Substantial experience in the areas of heating cooling, ventilation and engines.
- Economic thinking, including cost and schedule control and a goal-oriented way of working.
- Good English Skills.
- Desirable experience in the detailed design and preperation of specifications and construction supervision of projects.
ÖKOTEC Energiemanagement GmbH
EUREF-Campus, Haus 13
Torgauer Straße 12-15
Tel.: +49 (30) 536397 – 0
If these challenges are appealing to you, we look forward to your application stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.