Project Manager for Energy Efficiency
Your main tasks are to analyze and evaluate energy-related processes and systems, developing appropriate and cost-effective energy efficiency measures as well as supporting our clients in the implementation. Your particular strengths lie in your grasp of the significant potential for optimization of complex energy processes and the development of conceptual holistic solutions.
Based out of our offices in Berlin, you are a central point of contact for our customers from different industries throughout Germany and Europe, as well as for the employees of our flexible project teams.
To be successful in this role? You’ll need to possess:
- A university degree in the field of energy/supply engineering, mechanical, electrical engineering, or equivalent.
- Several years of professional experience in planning and implementation of energy supply and technical measures, especially as project manager.
- Substantial experience in the areas of heating cooling, ventilation and engines.
- Economic thinking, including cost and schedule control and a goal-oriented way of working.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Desirable experience in the detailed design and preperation of specifications and construction supervision of projects.
ÖKOTEC Energiemanagement GmbH
EUREF-Campus, Haus 13
Torgauer Straße 12-15
Tel.: +49 (30) 536397 – 0
If these challenges appeal to you, we look forward to your application stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.