Project Management for Digital Efficiency Solutions (m/f/d)
Help shape climate protection and the energy transition in business!
For more than 20 years, ÖKOTEC has stood for intelligent solutions to reduce energy and resource consumption for industry and commerce – since 2016 also with our main shareholder Veolia. With our business activities, we make a significant contribution to limiting global climate change, to the success of the energy transition and to the decarbonization of economic activity. We support our customers with various consulting services and with our self-developed software solution EnEffCo® for energy efficiency controlling.
As Project Manager for digital efficiency solutions, you will inspire our national and international customers with ÖKOTEC and our exciting and market-oriented product portfolio. In doing so, you will be responsible for everything from order acquisition for consulting and software to project management for EnEffCo®.
What the role entails
- You will manage various EnEffCo® implementation projects of varying complexity and duration at various customers in parallel.
- You will be responsible for communication with the customer as well as internally with the implementing team (especially technical experts for IT & interfaces, setup and software development)
- Together with our project team you ensure:
- Project quality and customer satisfaction
- Adherence to the schedule (sprint planning if necessary) and the budget
- Documentation and accounting
- As part of your job, you will work closely with sales on change requests and after-sales
What we are looking for
- Completed studies (technical, commercial or communication)
- At least 2 years of experience in project management, preferably in the field of software
- Software affinity and basic technical understanding (ideally for energy and MSR topics)
- Distinct customer-oriented and economic thinking
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Confident appearance towards customers
- Structured, independent and reliable way of working
- Experience with ticket systems (JIRA & Confluence) desirable
- Very good knowledge of German and English
What we offer
- An exciting and varied job for a successful energy turnaround in a future-proof industry
- Working in an international team with flat hierarchies
- Attractive training and development opportunities
- Additional salary elements
- Team and sports events as well as health care at the workplace
- Modern workplace with a view over Berlin on the EUREF campus (close to the S-Bahn Südkreuz and Schöneberg)
We look forward to receiving your application, stating your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date.
Do you have any questions? We are happy to help you.
ÖKOTEC Energiemanagement GmbH
EUREF-Campus, Haus 13
Torgauer Straße 12-15