Working students & interns for projects in climate protection management (m/f/d)
Help shape climate protection and the energy transition in business!
For more than 20 years, ÖKOTEC has stood for intelligent solutions to reduce energy and resource consumption for industrial and commercial companies – since 2016 also with our main shareholder Veolia. With our software, our consultants and our energy efficiency and climate protection networks, we support companies at home and abroad in reducing their greenhouse gas emissions and operating in a more climate-friendly way.
What the role entails
- You work on real climate protection management projects and gain insight into the work of a consulting company
- You will assist in determining, processing and analyzing customer-related consumption and activity data with the aim of reducing CO2 emissions
- You determine and prepare climate management data (from emission factors to LCA studies)
- You contribute to the preparation of presentations, reports and concepts
- You assist in the further development of our CO2e accounting tool
- You support the preparation of greenhouse gas balances and reports
What we are looking for
- Advanced university studies (environmental engineering, industrial engineering or comparable fields of study with corresponding majors)
- Ideally previous knowledge in climate management and life cycle assessment, basic knowledge in environmental law
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Very good communication and teamwork skills
- Very good PC skills (common software)
- Good technical understanding
- Great interest in contributing own ideas and saving the world
We look forward to receiving your application under the keyword “climate protection”. Please indicate your main areas of interest and the desired period/start date.
ÖKOTEC Energiemanagement GmbH
EUREF-Campus, Haus 13
Torgauer Straße 12-15
By sending the e-mail application, you agree that your data may be stored in accordance with legal requirements. We guarantee that your data will only be used internally for application purposes and not for any other purpose. In doing so, we observe the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation and the Federal Data Protection Act. You can find more information in our data protection declaration under Data Protection.