Working student (all genders) for technical editing/ documentation
Join us in shaping climate action and the energy transition for companies!
Time is pressing! The global impacts of climate change force us to act in all areas of our lives. Be part of climate action and support us with your skills in tackling the climate crisis in the field of industry and commerce.
For over 20 years, ÖKOTEC has stood for intelligent solutions to reduce energy and resource consumption for industry and commerce. With our business activities, we make a significant contribution to limiting global climate change, to the success of the energy transition and to the decarbonization of economic activity. We support our customers with various consulting services and with our self-developed software solution EnEffCo® for energy efficiency controlling.
Become part of our team!
What the role entails
We offer a working student position (all genders). The weekly working time is up to 20h/ week (after consultation an increase to 40h/ week is possible during semester breaks).
- Creation, extension and maintenance of manuals, product descriptions and documentation of application examples
- Support in the creation of user stories, articles and newsletters
- Research on selected topics in the areas of climate action and energy transition
- Supporting our communications team in maintaining and expanding our website for EnEffCo® (Word-Press)
What we are looking for
- You are a university student, preferably in a technical field of study: technical communication/editing, technical journalism or similar.
- You have very good communication skills
- You can present and process complex technical contexts in an understandable / smart / gripping way
- You have very good written and spoken German and English skills
- You like to work in a team
- You have knowledge in visualization: image processing, creating diagrams, etc.
What we offer
- Open and friendly working environment
- Flat hierarchies and open communication
- A modern working environment on the EUREF-Campus in Berlin Schöneberg
- Flexible working hours
- Reasonable compensation
- Team events
We are looking forward to receiving your application with the subject “Technical Editing/ Documentation”. Please state your possible start date.
There is also the possibility to write a bachelor or master thesis at ÖKOTEC.
ÖKOTEC Energiemanagement GmbH
EUREF-Campus, Haus 13
Torgauer Straße 12-15
Contact person: Oliver Sommer