Team Assistant/Office Assistant(f/m/d)
part-time (25 -30 h/week)
Join us in shaping climate protection and the energy transition for companies!
For more than 20 years, ÖKOTEC, with today 65 employees, has stood for intelligent solutions to reduce energy and resource consumption for industrial and commercial companies – since 2016 also with our main shareholder Veolia. With our business activities, we make a significant contribution to limiting global climate change, to the success of the energy transition and to the decarbonization of the economy. We support our customers with various consulting services and with our self-developed software solution EnEffCo® for Energy efficiency monitoring.
As a part-time Team Assistant (f/m/d), you should enjoy dealing with people and independently organize our reception with your representative nature. The position requires communicative skills and prudence. A motivated approach to work and ambition for the profession complete the picture of the ideal candidate (f/m/d).
What the role entails
- Initial telephone contact and personal contact at our representative reception for our customers and visitors
- Office organization
- Preparation and follow-up of meetings, customer events and our team events
- Organization and accounting of business trips
- Maintenance of our CRM system
- Feelgood organization for the team
- Preparatory accounts payable
- Ordering and purchasing of goods
What we are looking for
- A completed commercial vocational training or comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in the above-mentioned areas of responsibility
- Pleasure in dealing with people in personal as well as telephone contact
- Organizational skills and the ability to grasp things quickly
- Ability to work in a team, strong communication skills and assertiveness
- Very good user knowledge of MS Office tools as well as an affinity for and enjoyment of working in the IT environment
- Very good knowledge of German and good knowledge of English
What we offer
- An exciting and varied job for a successful energy turnaround in a future-proof industry
- Working in an international team with flat hierarchies
- Attractive training and development opportunities
- Additional salary elements
- Team and sports events as well as health care at the workplace
- Modern office with a view over Berlin on the EUREF campus (close to the S-Bahn Südkreuz and Schöneberg)
We look forward to receiving your application, stating your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date.
Do you still have questions? We are happy to help you.
ÖKOTEC Energiemanagement GmbH
EUREF-Campus, Haus 13
Torgauer Straße 12-15