Consultant for Resource Efficiency (f/m/d)
Join us in shaping climate protection and the energy transition for companies!
For more than 20 years, ÖKOTEC has stood for intelligent solutions to reduce energy and resource consumption for industry and commerce – since 2016 also with our main shareholder Veolia. With our business activities, we make a significant contribution to limiting global climate change, to the success of the energy transition and to the decarbonization of economic activity. We support our customers with various consulting services and with our self-developed software solution EnEffCo® for energy efficiency controlling.
What the role entails
As a resource efficiency consultant, you analyze and evaluate measures for the efficient use of natural resources at our customers. You develop suitable improvement measures and inspire your contacts with the possibilities and opportunities in the implementation of measures and strategies. In this way, you will make a significant contribution to achieving our customers’ climate targets.
- Analysis and evaluation of resource efficiency in companies
- Development and conception of measures to increase resource efficiency
- Project management
- Holding (technical) presentations, representing the project/company in public
- Cooperation with customers, clients and project partners
- If necessary, analysis and evaluation of energy-technical processes in supply and production plants in various industrial sectors or development, conception and support in the implementation of energy efficiency and climate protection measures
What we are looking for
- Degree in energy and resource efficiency, engineering, or a related field
- In-depth knowledge in the field of resource efficiency
- Experience in consulting in the field of resource efficiency or sustainability
- Additional knowledge in the areas of energy efficiency, climate protection desirable
- Ability to work independently, reliably and goal-oriented, economic thinking and customer orientation
- Strong communication, teamwork and project management skills
- Good knowledge of German and English required
What we offer
- An exciting job for the energy transition in a future-proof industry
- Working in an international team with flat hierarchies
- Attractive training and development opportunities
- Team and sports events as well as health care at the workplace
- Modern office with a view over Berlin on the EUREF campus (close to the S-Bahn Südkreuz and Schöneberg)
- Additional salary elements and flexible working hours model
We look forward to receiving your application, stating your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date.
Do you have any questions? We are happy to help you.
ÖKOTEC Energiemanagement GmbH
EUREF-Campus, Haus 13
Torgauer Straße 12-15